Sunday, April 13, 2008

ok....here is my check list:
*Pond Scum
*Forest Fire
*Neurons-needs to be finished
*Drippies- needs to be finished
*Bubbles at Sunset-needs to be finished
*Mushrooms
*Spa Salts-needs to be finished
*Daffodil
*Lily
*Hand Bones
and now i have to figure out two other pieces. i have one started that is inspired by the blooming this spring. but i am not sure what the other is going to be. and they all have to be done by the 24th!!!! i have so much work ahead. any suggestions for my last piece? should i stay with the flowers or move on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.